1. "Small company, big ideas, bigger success."

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Palm Harbor, FL

I have been working at Skynet Healthcare Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good, pragmatic management, and above-market pay. The technology is fantastic. Skynet has put a great deal of time and money into its R&D to present a truly unique product to its customers. Acquiring and maintaining currency of technical skills for all employees is a part of the company culture. This culture permeates all levels of the company. At least one person is an award-winning software developer. The new manufacturing building is pretty cool!

Cons

Skynet management frequently has to wear multiple hats to ensure that the people performing the hands-on work can remain focused on success.

Other Employee Reviews

"Interesting and Challenging job"

5.0

I have been working at Skynet Healthcare Technologies part-time

Pros

I am fully engaged every day at my job, love working here and could not imagine a better fit for myself and my skills.

Cons

It is not easy, this is a tough job and not for those who slack. Not sure if that is a con, depends on your own perception i suppose.

Continue reading

"This company is terrible."

1.0

I worked at Skynet Healthcare Technologies

Pros

Used to have a great team that worked really hard to develop features that Martin has sold but don’t exist.

Cons

Martin the former CEO sells features that don’t exist and pretends like he doesn’t know the system flaws. He is now the president of Skynet. If something doesn’t go well, he will simply blame the customers WiFi even if there is no WiFi issue. The system has serious flaws. Residents have eloped and the system does not notify the nurses. I would never put my parents in a community that has Skynet.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Skynet Healthcare Technologies.