Skynet Healthcare Technologies - Small company, big ideas, bigger success. | Glassdoor
  1. "Small company, big ideas, bigger success."

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Palm Harbor, FL

I have been working at Skynet Healthcare Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good, pragmatic management, and above-market pay. The technology is fantastic. Skynet has put a great deal of time and money into its R&D to present a truly unique product to its customers. Acquiring and maintaining currency of technical skills for all employees is a part of the company culture. This culture permeates all levels of the company. At least one person is an award-winning software developer. The new manufacturing...

Cons

Skynet management frequently has to wear multiple hats to ensure that the people performing the hands-on work can remain focused on success.

Advice to Management

We would all like a 401k

Skynet Healthcare Technologies2018-08-24

Other Employee Reviews

"Interesting and Challenging job"

I have been working at Skynet Healthcare Technologies part-time

Pros

I am fully engaged every day at my job, love working here and could not imagine a better fit for myself and my skills.

Cons

It is not easy, this is a tough job and not for those who slack. Not sure if that is a con, depends on your own perception i suppose.

Advice to Management

Relax a little, the sky is not likely to fall with each small challenge. Take a deep breath and do some ypga or something.

Skynet Healthcare Technologies2018-09-18

"Great place to leave"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

I worked at Skynet Healthcare Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay was decent. Interresting product.

Cons

Poor heath benefits. Went to unlimited vacation but never able to take it, so effectively no vacation. VERY high turnover (about 25 people in 9 months in a company of about 35). CEO lacks any ability at leadership and changes the org chart on a monthly or even weekly basis as different crises hit. Penny-pinching to the point that all new server hardware to be deployed is second-hand and almost 10 years old.

Advice to Management

Take a leadership course.

Skynet Healthcare Technologies2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Skynet Healthcare Technologies.