Cover image for Skynet Healthcare Technologies

Current Employee

Interesting and Challenging job

Sep 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am fully engaged every day at my job, love working here and could not imagine a better fit for myself and my skills.

Cons

It is not easy, this is a tough job and not for those who slack. Not sure if that is a con, depends on your own perception i suppose.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Contract Compliance Coordinator

Sep 14, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work closely with the high-level executives and am impressed with their leadership style applied through their own visible commitment to the company and its core values. From the top-across, there is a real passion to serve customers. Having worked in many traditional corporate offices, I find it very refreshing and inspiring to work for such motivated, innovative, and genuinely caring individuals. This team understands how to engage, challenge and empower employees and I can't say enough about the atmosphere of collegiality and how it results in productivity and positive morale.

Cons

Nothing negative to say.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

This company is terrible.

Mar 5, 2020 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Used to have a great team that worked really hard to develop features that Martin has sold but don’t exist.

Cons

Martin the former CEO sells features that don’t exist and pretends like he doesn’t know the system flaws. He is now the president of Skynet. If something doesn’t go well, he will simply blame the customers WiFi even if there is no WiFi issue. The system has serious flaws. Residents have eloped and the system does not notify the nurses. I would never put my parents in a community that has Skynet.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Skynet Healthcare Technologies.