Slalom - More than just hype | Glassdoor

"More than just hype"

Current Employee - Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Slalom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Engaged, passionate, open, and honest leadership team - Meaningful work with fundamentally impactful colleagues - Self-directed growth, ample learning opportunities, and high ceilings - Self-aware, with a strong and public stance on Inclusion & Diversity, transparency, and living our values

Cons

- Rapid growth requires more careful attention to culture - Still learning inter-office collaboration - 401k, healthcare, and PTO are mediocre at best (1.5% match, fully vested, after 1 year; good but not great healthcare, 17 days PTO [incl. sick] per year and +1 per year after to 25)

Advice to Management

Keep your eye on what differentiates us, beyond just the local model. We need to be, think, and act like thought and industry leaders.

Slalom2018-12-05
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Slalom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people that are incredibly friendly, i.e. everyone saying hi to you in the office and introducing themselves. Great work in the local Denver market helping our own community grow instead of flying to a different state to support their community. Very fun with lots of events to have a good time with good people and celebrate accomplishments. Great maternity leave!

Cons

May have to commute far to the client site by car, but leaders are open to discussing your preferences and attempting to staff you there.

Slalom2019-05-20
  2. "Cloud, Security and DevOps"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Slalom full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Open to choose projects, personal and professional growth opportunities.

Cons

None so far, best place to work.

Slalom2019-05-12

Discover more reviews about Slalom.