Sleep Number by Select Comfort - Morals are lacking. | Glassdoor

"Morals are lacking."

Current Employee - Sleep Expert
Current Employee - Sleep Expert

Pros

If you kill yourself, ie... eat, sleep and breathe Select Comfort the money is good. I repeat you must live it!! Thats the only thing I can say in a positive note.

Cons

Crazy stressful, continued goal increase, 33% this month, so you are unable to reach the highest commission levels. Then if you achieve or exceed your goals and the store does not make goal you lose bonus! The low volume stores that continue to underperform are given small attainable goals, the stores with the best talent pick up their slack and are given ludricous goals to prevent them being able to make bonus! Constant pressure to make phone calls, gather as many leads as you can. Honesty cannot be utilized or you're declared a victim. Events are pushed but when you have one, your DM ignores your request. They want you to utilize chiropractors, massage therapist as " Cross Promotions", just take advantage of everybody! Morals do not exist. Constant pressure to use verbatim language, or a secret shooper may report you for not asking if you have a sleep partner, (example).

Advice to Management

Bill McLaughlin I really like, I believe he is an honest real person. The ones he has below him I will withhold comments since I have nothing positive to say.

Other Employee Reviews for Sleep Number by Select Comfort

"Okay"

Pros

The people are great.
    The product is amazing.

Cons

Communication is lacking.
    Little work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Bill McLaughlin is a good leader who does seem to care about the company and employees. People under him do not seem to care. There are many opportunities for better communication in the company.

2. "I would say the job is good for someone who doesn't have mind lots of driving"

Pros

You don't have a supervisor staring down your back

Cons

lots of on the road driving