1. "Sleep Sound PM"

Former Employee - Office Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at Sleep Sound Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was employed with SSPM for one year, and during this time I worked with the best group of people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Nicholas Cook, the owner of SSPM, is hands-down the best manager I've ever worked for. He provides honest and open feedback, listens to his employees, and is one of the hardest-working individuals I've ever met. He is committed to supporting and growing his team on an individual level, and he provides transparency at all times. The team at SSPM is phenomenal! Everyone wants to help each other and set each other up for success. It is reflected in the company culture and in everyone's spirit. When someone has a bad day or is struggling, teammates support each other and take care of each other. Other pros: insurance compensation, paid holidays, company get-togethers and activities, in-office contests, and an overall positive vibe.

Cons

The cons I experienced at SSPM were due to growing pains and they were minimal at best. Anyone who is capable of assessing an employer / business can understand that these types of issues are unavoidable - but even so, Nick and the team took action to mitigate these issues as best as anyone could.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Office Manager & On-boarding Specialist"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Sleep Sound Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like a place with growth opportunity and want to be part of a team that cares about your success, this is the place for you. I joined the team over a year ago and I have not regretted my decision for a moment. This company loves to invest in its employees and hardwork really does pay off. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve the customers of Sleep Sound Property Management.

Cons

Being a small company, employee must pull their weight for the company to be overall successful. To that degree, nothing can be swept under the rug and always surfuces eventually.

2. "Mutual Respect"

Business Development

I have been working at Sleep Sound Property Management for more than a year

Pros

Everyone in the office shares a similar culture and vision, this is largely due to the hiring practices of the Principal Broker Nicholas Cook. There are limitless opportunities for education on the clock, upward mobility, long term employees are given options to grow themselves within the company. Centrally located in Portland so the office a reasonable drive the most of the greater Portland Area. Everyone is an expert at what they do and makes their knowledge available to the office, this means if you have a knowledge gap in one field someone is there to get you an answer. Hard work is rewarded with both promotions and incentives. Depending on your role and how seriously you take yourself you could be on an established track in your chosen field with one of the fasted growing companies in Portland.

Cons

Can feel semi-corporate at times, depending on who you are this may be a pro or a con.

Discover more reviews about Sleep Sound Property Management.