1. "Office Manager & On-boarding Specialist"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Sleep Sound Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like a place with growth opportunity and want to be part of a team that cares about your success, this is the place for you. I joined the team over a year ago and I have not regretted my decision for a moment. This company loves to invest in its employees and hardwork really does pay off. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve the customers of Sleep Sound Property Management.

Cons

Being a small company, employee must pull their weight for the company to be overall successful. To that degree, nothing can be swept under the rug and always surfuces eventually.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Mutual Respect"

Business Development

I have been working at Sleep Sound Property Management for more than a year

Pros

Everyone in the office shares a similar culture and vision, this is largely due to the hiring practices of the Principal Broker Nicholas Cook. There are limitless opportunities for education on the clock, upward mobility, long term employees are given options to grow themselves within the company. Centrally located in Portland so the office a reasonable drive the most of the greater Portland Area. Everyone is an expert at what they do and makes their knowledge available to the office, this means if you have a knowledge gap in one field someone is there to get you an answer. Hard work is rewarded with both promotions and incentives. Depending on your role and how seriously you take yourself you could be on an established track in your chosen field with one of the fasted growing companies in Portland.

Cons

Can feel semi-corporate at times, depending on who you are this may be a pro or a con.

2. "Best Company Culture you could ask for!"

Current Employee - Accountant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Sleep Sound Property Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

Career Opportunities - each employee has a monthly goal meeting to discuss career goals, personal goals, and your vision for your position. Compensation & Benefits - compensation is market rate; benefits are prioritized by employee survey results. Work / Life balance - everyone looks forward to the company after-work events; it is generally accepted here that adequate time to recharge and rest facilitates quality work and high achievement. Senior Management - Nick is approachable and gives you the benefit of the doubt. Culture and Values - the company culture is inclusive, fun, and supportive. I work here because of my co-workers!

Cons

You have to be good at time management. You have to be able to work independently.

Discover more reviews about Sleep Sound Property Management.