Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart - SRSSA was a nice place to work, grow and learn. I hope they are able to rebuild the company since the problems from 2008 | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart

"SRSSA was a nice place to work, grow and learn. I hope they are able to rebuild the company since the problems from 2008"

Former Employee - Landscape Designer in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Landscape Designer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good environment, great employee diversity. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I always felt comfortable and welcome when working there. It was so sad to see the company forced to be downsized by the fall in the economy in 2008-2009.

Cons

Advice to Management

At the time I worked there, they seemed to put too many eggs in the same basket. Hopefully, they are going in more directions these days. Be more interactive with lower level employees, more training and encouraging them to achieve their professional licenses.

Other Employee Reviews for Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart

1. "Designer"

I worked at Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart and Stewart (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of talented people, exciting projects

Cons

Hire and Fire policy, no employee retention incentives

2. "Volatile"

Former Employee - Designer
    Former Employee - Designer

Pros

Good resume name, excellent medical benefits, supposedly good yearly salary increase.

Cons

Hire-Fire mentality. Fear of losing the job is really paralyzing.

Advice to Management

The excellent communication between you and your staff is your brightest point. Maintain it. The hire-fire mentality has its pros and cons. There is nothing but praise to this system except for the gripe which is natural to those on the losing end and relief for the lucky ones.