Smart Circle - I’ve lost money working this job. False promises. Legal pyramid scam | Glassdoor

"I’ve lost money working this job. False promises. Legal pyramid scam"

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Abilene, TX

I have been working at Smart Circle full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees are dreamers, and are nice. I truly believe they mean well, but are brainwashed.

Cons

Smart Circle has developed a way to make a pyramid legal. They sell the dream of making 6 figures in 6 months. I was told that it was a normal Monday to Friday job. False. Weird hours that I often found out about a day before I had to come in or less... I found out I wasn’t working a couple of times at the same time I arrived for work. Found out that I haven’t even been working legally. They’ve asked me to redo...

Advice to Management

Don’t be brainwashed. Don’t be a part of this scheme. You may have good intentions, but someone higher up is cashing your checks while sucking the life out of hard working people such as yourself.

Smart Circle2018-12-04

"Assistant"

I worked at Smart Circle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, Great Boss, Nice coworkers, beautiful office

Cons

None none none none none

Smart Circle2019-03-18
  2. "Brainwashes employees. I was the only person in the organization with a degree and the brains to see through the bs."

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Smart Circle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent money for the work.

Cons

-Making everyone is big box retailers hate you -working in a Sams club -morning meetings at 7 am 3 times a week -no such thing as personal life or family life

Advice to Management

give up and get a real job

Smart Circle2019-08-05

Discover more reviews about Smart Circle.