Smart Circle - A Corporate Horror Story | Glassdoor

"A Corporate Horror Story"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Smart Circle full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoyed my one day off every week because it gave me a chance to recover from the Smart Circle daily grind which can be likened to trench warfare.

Cons

Smart Circle would have to be the most malign company I ever had the misfortune of working for. Without a doubt the most vicious, evil-minded and hostile work environment I have ever had to suffer. They offer slave hours for slave wages disguised as an opportunity for financial freedom and their owners are nothing more than professional dream sellers who will do anything to keep you around as long as possible. ... Drug dealers deserve more respect. The dream of owning your own business is just a dream because there are no business owners at Smart Circle. Anyone unfortunate enough to be promoted will be required to give Smart Circle power of attorney over their corporation and bank account. They incorporate their managers only to have a ready made scapegoat on hand for when something goes wrong. You will be maltreated by this organization in ways you thought were not possible. It is a barbarous cult. If you Google search 'Smart Circle scam', you will find an oversupply of complaints and testimonials damning this company. The lives that have been ruined due to the greed of the 'people' who run this abomination are countless. The turnover rate is amazingly high and they like it that way because it's much easier to dupe someone who hasn't witnessed the perverted, vile and nauseating activities of this enterprise. Since the creation of the Internet, people have warned us about this business. This is why they keep changing their name. Before Smart Circle they were known as Granton Marketing, before Granton it was DS-Max and Wholesale Warehousing Industries before that. Don't take my word for it, do some research. Then take into account the fact that all their affiliates go by different names and come to the realization that they have used THOUSANDS of them. It's the only way to keep new recruits in the dark and is a necessary safeguard because this organization has been stepping over people for decades. In a perfect world, the light of truth would be shined on the this business like a kitchen light being turned on in the dead of night exposing a solitary cockroach. Although this world is not perfect, I hope this review as done it's part by helping to uncover the tangled web of lies being woven by this company on a daily basis. If you just take some time to research this business, you will find reports from an army of disaffected, dissatisfied and aggrieved ex-employees all saying the same thing. STAY AWAY!

Advice to Management

Stop writing positive reviews about yourselves. Some people might believe them and end up wasting their time and energy. Eventually, everyone wakes up and quits so why guide them through your miserable detour on the road of life?

Smart Circle2014-11-20
  1. "Ok place to work"

Former Employee - Helper

I worked at Smart Circle full-time

Pros

Good staff they listen to advices

Cons

Long work hours Long hours

Advice to Management

Listen more to advices.

Smart Circle2019-09-15
  2. "Great Partnership!"

I have been working at Smart Circle

Pros

Working side by side with Smart Circle has made for my success possible as an independent contractor. The amount of support and resources they have available is incredible!

Cons

I don’t have any at this time.

Smart Circle2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about Smart Circle.