Smart Meetings - Fast-paced and Rewarding | Glassdoor

"Fast-paced and Rewarding"

Pros

Smart Meetings took me in, showed me the ropes and gave me a career. For that, I am eternally grateful. I really enjoy working with professionals who are willing to put in the extra effort required to produce a quality product and will never hesitate to give you a hand, should you need one. Management is always at the forefront of the industry and will teach you something new every day.

Cons

The absence of sick days can be frustrating, especially when flu season rolls around.

Nov 22, 2013 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to continually growing and improving our work environment for all of our employees. We invest in our employees with personal development for continued ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Smart Meetings

"Yikes."

I worked at Smart Meetings full-time

Pros

A paycheck, if you weren't already getting one.

Cons

Honestly? Forget the actual reviews – to really know what it's like to work here, just scroll down to the small print and read the CEO's rebuttals. That's the tone you will find permeating the workplace, every day.

Mondays were a particular treat: an opportunity for the CEO to denounce whichever employee most recently left the company as "disloyal," and to compare people still around who messed up to "terrorists." More than once, the admonishment, "It only takes one terrorist, and then we all have to remove our shoes."

Sorry. I wish I were joking.

Advice to Management

Kudos for finally adding PTO; your truly loyal employees deserve at least that.

Apr 24, 2017 – CEO

We want to create a phenomenal workplace here. What is true is that you can contribute to something wonderful in the field, fully participate and inspire us, and you are part of creating change. We ... More

"Opportunity in a growing industry with the leading market company"

I have been working at Smart Meetings full-time

Pros

This is an opportunity to work at the company that continually has year-over-year growth. Salaries are way beyond industry averages. Health insurance is provided. This is a really fun industry. Very collaborative and plenty of room for people to achieve their goals and objectives.

Cons

Not a good place for people who don't pull their weight or are unable to achieve their goals.

Advice to Management

Keep it going again something right

Nov 22, 2013 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. If you have anything else you would like to share, please email our HR department at humanresources@smartmeetings.com.