Smart Smoke - Best company I have ever worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Smart Smoke

"Best company I have ever worked for!"

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Spokane, WA
Former Employee - Sales Professional in Spokane, WA

I worked at Smart Smoke full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for Smart Smoke for longer than any other job I have had. They treated us (the employees) with and unparalleled respect and trust. They expect nothing but the best for their customers including integrity, ethics and honesty. They offer full benefits, fair easy commission structure and even a 90% paid fitness program. I completely disagree with the one negative comment that another supposed former employee stated in all senses. I mean what business of theirs is it to know the profitability of their company anyway? I swear by this company and even have been offer jobs that payed more and refused to leave due to what Smart Smoke stands for to me. Even though I don't work their anymore I always send friends and coworkers there to help kick the cig habit. They seriously care about their staff and show it! They even give back to different charities and have for I believe since the beginning when it first opened... 5/5 stars.

Cons

Dealing with non smokers hating us thinking we're trying to sell to non smokers (which is against company policy) but when I did speak to the non smokers and help them understand what we did they, always sent us their friends family members who smoke...

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and know that if nothing else you changed my families and my life forever! Thanks for all that you did for us... You know who you are ;) Keep "Saving Butts!"

Other Employee Reviews for Smart Smoke

"A huge let down!"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA

I worked at Smart Smoke full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The concept of vaping is cool.

Cons

To this day Smart Smoke is behind the times in vapor technology. Several other local brands have cutting edge devices in stock. The company leaders are exceptionally self serving and deceptive about income. The companies standards for everything from sales staff to the product they deliver has decreased to embarrassing levels.

Advice to Management

I gave all my advice to him directly.

2. "Store Lead"

Former Employee - Store Lead in Airway Heights, WA
    Former Employee - Store Lead in Airway Heights, WA

I worked at Smart Smoke full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart Smoke has flexible hours with a great work atmosphere. They carry a wide range of products and have a wonderful customer base.

Cons

There is a lot of down time between customers. Stock is not very well maintained. There is little to no opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Management

Work harder on maintaining stock in all locations. Create more opportunities for advancement. Have upper management maintain a more honest and active roll.