Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Feb 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, supportive team members, good benefits. Love everything about it! CEO and upper management are super helpful and transparent.

Cons

It’s still a startup so there is pressure to perform, but that’s part of the job!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Wonderful Place to Be

Sep 15, 2021 - Technology Intern in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with SmartAsset was an incredible experience. SmartAsset is a rapidly growing company with a team dedicated to innovating, building quality products, and pushing each other to grow as professionals and as a community. Every employee I interacted with was excited to take part in building industry leading products and celebrating the many successes of the team and of their peers. Across the flight of innovative projects and products being worked on under SmartAsset's roof, the industry leading team employs countless cutting edge technologies and management techniques in order to build a tight knit community and undeniably sophisticated products. Additionally, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the steps the management takes to encourage wellness, personal enrichment, and community. Many time throughout the week there are opportunities to destress, convene with coworkers in a variety of engaging ways, and learn something new. The culmination of all of these great things can be seen in the many successes the SmartAsset team has seen recently. I truly believe there are many more successes to come as well.

Cons

While the team does a great job of enhancing the online work experience and addressing the pitfalls of remote work in very creative and successful ways. It ought to be noted that remote work is not the preference of every potential employee.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company Culture is awesome

Sep 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smartasset is a dynamic, rapidly growing company and I am thrilled to be a part of it. From the CEO down, employees are smart, ethical and hard-working. Everyone I have encountered is committed to the company's success. The culture is very welcoming & positive. The interview process was thorough & efficient. The recruiter did a great job of staying in touch with me and kept me updated throughout the process. I met with my (soon to be) Manager, team members and also VP's/Director's of the departments I would be supporting. Everyone I met with was very genuine, positive & seemed to really like working for Smartasset, that was a definite plus for me. The Benefits package is very competitive and varied (10+ health plans-a few f them are 100% company paid!). Pet insurance, vision & disability coverage are affordable and perfect for my family. The company also offers 401(k) matching and equity which is very valuable to me. Also offered are wellness programs, Paid Parental leave, Employee Assistance program and fun team builders. Time off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays) is competitive and employees are encouraged to use their time off.

Cons

We are very busy which is is good and can also be very stressful to manage.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SmartAsset.