Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Solid Benefits, Fast-Paced Environment

Jan 13, 2022 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Founder led company with a visionary CEO. Two company shut-downs each year (first week in August and last week of December) to help employees recharge/reset. Unlimited PTO. Fast moving, growing, SaaS company. Lots of investment happening across the company. Come for the benefits, stay for the challenge of scaling up a company

Cons

Be prepared to be held accountable for your work. There is no lost productivity here.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Proposal

Apr 14, 2022 - Proposal Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020 and I'm proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity.

Cons

There was none while i was working with them.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

RevOps

Jan 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic place to work, grow your career, and develop. If you are interested in Tech and HR solutions this is the company. I can affirm that there is a work/life balance here, the office culture is authentic, the products are state-of-the-art and leadership is genuine. SR has remained agile and innovative and the organization has continued to grow, develop and gain momentum in the recruitment software space. I also think the new hire orientation and onboarding curriculum were very effective in the first weeks of employment. My manager has been a great resource when it comes to providing me with the necessary tools, training and guidance that is essential for my continued learning, success and career development.

Cons

As a new joiner in a rapidly evolving startup; sometimes it can be confusing as to which other designated reps or teams (besides my manager or fellow team members), would be equipped to address other miscellaneous/specialized types of questions that are on my mind.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SmartRecruiters.