KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

RevOps

Jan 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic place to work, grow your career, and develop. If you are interested in Tech and HR solutions this is the company. I can affirm that there is a work/life balance here, the office culture is authentic, the products are state-of-the-art and leadership is genuine. SR has remained agile and innovative and the organization has continued to grow, develop and gain momentum in the recruitment software space. I also think the new hire orientation and onboarding curriculum were very effective in the first weeks of employment. My manager has been a great resource when it comes to providing me with the necessary tools, training and guidance that is essential for my continued learning, success and career development.

Cons

As a new joiner in a rapidly evolving startup; sometimes it can be confusing as to which other designated reps or teams (besides my manager or fellow team members), would be equipped to address other miscellaneous/specialized types of questions that are on my mind.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Proposal

Apr 14, 2022 - Proposal Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020 and I'm proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity.

Cons

There was none while i was working with them.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Organization

Apr 29, 2022 - Account Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company with a ton of opportunity .

Cons

There isn’t any I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SmartRecruiters.

SmartRecruiters Photos

+ Add Photo
SmartRecruiters photo of: Lounge
SmartRecruiters photo of: Kitchen
SmartRecruiters photo of: Kitchen
SmartRecruiters photo of: Office
SmartRecruiters photo of: Office Dog Love
SmartRecruiters photo of: Leadership Team
SmartRecruiters photo of: Happy Holidays from Poland!