SmartTalent - SmartTalent ROCKS | Glassdoor

"SmartTalent ROCKS"

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time

Pros

All of the staff at SmartTalent are helpful and really know their industry!!! They are very detailed and helpful at every turn!

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for SmartTalent

"They worked hard to match me to prospective employers for both part and full time opportunities."

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Bellevue, WA
    Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Bellevue, WA

I worked at SmartTalent as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed the fact that I could take the microsoft testing right there at their offices, submit my application materials, and then get very timely feedback about upcoming opportunities.
    SmartTalent found positions that met my needs during a time when it was difficult to get an interview at companies. Their reputation got me in the door at my current company through a temp to hire position, and I am still happily employed today!

Cons

When picking up my weekly check, I had a hard time commuting there by closing time.

Advice to Management

Great job!

"Not just a number"

I have been working at SmartTalent full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Since we are a privately owned local business we aren't just a number here. The Owner knows each of his employees along with their families and is constantly showing his generosity and appreciation to them.

Things like: thanksgiving dinner, personalized Christmas gifts, massages, books for employees kids etc.

Staffing is a very high pressure and stressful industry. People tend to get burnt out quickly and there is usually a high turnover within some organizations. With SmartTalent tenure really stands out. The Branch Managers have been there for 7-10 years and have started out as recruiters or sales people. This company believes in promoting and developing their employees who have a desire to grow.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company some branches are lean so they have a smaller team.
    Its is also at times challenging since we aren't a national firm to partner with some of the larger companies.