KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and team. Winning culture. Infinite potential.

Mar 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The product, team, leadership, comp and benefits are all outstanding. The onboarding process is seamless and comprehensive. The company invests in its employees.

Cons

Some growing pains, a learning curve with many new systems including Smartsheet for internal use. You’re somewhat of a small fish in a hyper growth pond. No real serious cons so far.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a good experience

Jul 26, 2022 - Account Executive, Majors
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people on my team and my direct manager and director are genuine people and easy to work with, and they put their people first in my experience. If you're performing well, you have autonomy. My manager isn't a micromanager, but your mileage may vary. There is a respect for employees' work life balance. Things are fairly well organized, and I feel like I am set up to succeed (and have). I can get behind the product and sell the value with confidence. Strong culture of promoting from within.

Cons

Administrative processes can be slow. It feels like there are approvals for your approvals. Support is slow. To be fair, there are a ridiculous amount of end users being supported, so it's not bad for the circumstances. But if you have an urgent issue, it will take a while, even with escalations. The pay could be more competitive. It's not bad, but I know I can be paid more elsewhere as recruiters reach out to me aggressively. But I value other aspects of my job enough that it's been worth sticking around.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company & Culture

Jul 19, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance Authentic people GREAT CULTURE

Cons

NONE - not even joking

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Smartsheet.

Smartsheet Photos

+ Add Photo
Smartsheet photo of: Chalkboard in kitchen area.
Smartsheet photo of: Women in tech
Smartsheet photo of: New hire orientation
Smartsheet photo of: Smartsheet's engineering team presenting its release artwork
Smartsheet photo of: Smartsheet CEO Mark Mader accepting a Best Workplace award