Cover image for Smartsheet

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive Work Environment

Jul 5, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Team/Manager support is the best I've ever experienced. Expectations as a new hire are very reasonable. My team and manager are often asking what I need help with and offering that assistance. -Resources for days! There are so many options to look for an answer when I need it as opposed to having to bother a co-worker to always get answers. I like that I can be proactive in my learning and development. -Culture is truly inclusive (they are not just talking the talk). The DEI division is VERY active and supportive of all individuals. From bringing in guest speakers for educational purposes to simple safe-space internal calls to talk through the latest world issues, the company really supports it's employees on all levels. -They encourage employee growth from the beginning. If you're not getting satisfaction out of your current role, they want to help you find a place where you will thrive. And, even if that growth is outside of the company, they support you. -Compensation is very competitive.

Cons

There is a very high onboarding learning curve. LOTS of resources also means lots of new software to learn. Sometimes, it's not always clear what is the best resource to go to to get what you need.

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great pay and benefits!

Jan 11, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many job positions have a flexible schedule, and they allow for completely remote work. Their compensation is also more than fair, and the benefits are great!

Cons

Communication between teams leaves something to be desired. Everyone kind of works in a silo.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company with a great product to sell

Jan 5, 2023 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great onboarding, lots of layers of support, quality product to sell, lots of fans of the product

Cons

Broad range of accounts and unable to specialize in types of accounts

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Smartsheet.

Smartsheet Careers

Cover image for Smartsheet

We empower everyone, everywhere to change the way the world works. Our Story At Smartsheet, our mission is to empower anyone to drive...More

• Careers At Smartsheet
  • Our Values
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Our Culture

Smartsheet Photos

+ Add Photo
Smartsheet photo of: Smartsheet Office Space
Smartsheet photo of: Smartsheet employees volunteering at Special Olympics Washington 2022 Spring Games
Smartsheet photo of: Employees in Costa Rica representing Smartsheet at a 2022 Pride Parade
Smartsheet photo of: Chalkboard in kitchen area.

Smartsheet Job Seekers Also Viewed