Smashburger - Outstanding Company and Great Place to Work!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Smashburger

"Outstanding Company and Great Place to Work!!"

I have been working at Smashburger full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working for Smashburger and there is no other company out there that can compare to us! Smashburger has rapid growth happening and will continue to grow year after year. We are all about promoting and developing our Team Members and our Managers which is fantastic in this industry!! I also love that we offer a fresh product and a healthy alternative to the fast casual burger industry. This is truly one of the greatest companies to work for!!

Cons

I honestly do not have one negative comment to say about Smashburger. Smashburger truly cares about the people that work for them, offering a quality product and growing the business!

Advice to Management

We offer a outstanding training program that is designed to help our Team Members get into a management role and our managers to advance to the next level in their management career.

Other Employee Reviews for Smashburger

"Fun Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Denver, CO

Pros

Smashburger Support Center has all the things you look for in a place to work...happy employees, an exciting and fast moving pace, challenging work, a growing company and a competitive benefits package. There are also little perks that are fun like a casual attire environment and my favorite, an espresso machine where I can make a latte in the afternoon.

Cons

The fast-paced environment is not for everyone so I would certainly make sure that is strength when considering a position at Smashburger.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Most days are hectic and the schedule is poorly planned. Expect to come to work if you're sick."

Current Employee - Certified Trainer in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Certified Trainer in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Smashburger part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food and great coworkers. Rushes keep you busy and working in the kitchen is always fun. Good times had by all.

Cons

Management doesn't mind committing health code violations by having ill employees work. Many issues with vomiting coworkers in the kitchen.

Advice to Management

Encourage your managers to treat your employees with respect. Also stop making sick people come to work. It only gets other employees sick and puts your patrons at risk.

Smashburger Response

May 18, 2016 – Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback and bringing this to our attention. As a restaurant company we take the health our employees and customers extremely seriously and routinely have our restaurants inspected... More