KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Great Place to Work

Mar 15, 2019 - Virtual Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smith.ai really has a family like atmosphere. Granted, you work remotely, and likely have not met your co-workers in person, the ability to connect and relate with so many individuals is amazing. The owners, Justin & Aaron are actively involved and communicate regularly with the team. They constantly searching for feedback on things that can improve, and that says a lot about who they are and the company they run. There are numerous roles that you can take on to advance your career. The team is constantly growing and new positions are frequently formed to fit the needs of both the company and the employees. If you want to work for a company where your voice is heard and you can make a difference, where you are able to grow both professionally, and personally, then Smith.ai is just what you are looking for.

Cons

Smith.ai is still a young company, with that comes growing pains of course. Things are constantly changing as the company finds new and better ways to operate. New policies are implemented regularly to keep up with the ever growing team. The work environment is fast paced, if you do not work well under pressure, you likely will not be a good fit. There are days when stress levels are very high, customers are rude and co-workers aren't the friendliest (but hey, you work remotely so you don't have to get dressed to leave the house ;)) You get Holiday's off, but they are not paid which can lead to a smaller than normal paycheck, overtime is not permitted. Pay is reasonable considering you are working from home, you aren't putting gas in your car and you won't need a new wardrobe- however it is on the lower side when you look across the board at what others in similar positions are paid.

19 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Employer

Jul 20, 2022 - Virtual Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for about a month. I am still in training. I cannot speak more highly about Smith.ai! I have never worked for a company where the management is more caring or attentive to their employees. The morale is amazing and even though it is a remote environment, there are many avenues to get to know your coworkers! The job itself is challenging at first and fast paced, but there are so many people and resources to help. After a few days of taking calls, it gets so much easier! So far, I don't have a single negative experience with this job!

Cons

Nothing! I get to work from home at a job that pays fair for the work and keeps me challenged.

1 person found this review helpful

Smith.ai Response

Thank you for writing a review for Smith.ai. We are a company built on continuously utilizing feedback to integrate improvements, provide a better service, and create a culture our agents love. Communication is vital for us, and we highly value open communication and transparency in everything we do. We appreciate hearing about your experience here at Smith.ai and how much you enjoyed working with us. We encourage you to continue to reach out to the team if you have any suggestions on how we can continue to improve.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love working here!!

Feb 13, 2022 - Virtual Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone treats you with respect. I have never had anyone be rude to me and coaching is always constructive. Even though you are working remotely you are never alone. There is always someone to help if you need it while on a call, etc. I love how management is transparent always keeping their employees in the loop. The owners. Justin and Aaron engage with their employees which is almost unheard of at other companies. Can it get hectic at times? Absolutely but what job doesn’t. This is a company that actually walks the talk and makes each employee feel valued.

Cons

The ONLY con is that the same people seem to always call out, sometimes weekly. ( I mean how many days in a row can you possibly have a headache). While management has addressed this on multiple occasions it kind of stops for a while and then starts again. Something really needs to be done because it’s puts a lot of stress ( with back to back calls) on the other team members who actually show up.

2 people found this review helpful

Smith.ai Response

Thank you for writing a review for Smith.ai. We are a company built on continuously utilizing feedback to integrate improvements, provide a better service, and create a culture our agents love. Communication is vital for us, and we highly value open communication and transparency in everything we do. We appreciate hearing about your experience here at Smith.ai and how much you enjoyed working with us. We have had some pretty amazing growth this past year and we appreciate our team sticking with us as we navigate those growing pains. We encourage you to continue to reach out to the team if you have any suggestions on how we can continue to improve.

Discover more reviews about Smith.ai.