Smove - Great place to work with awesome team! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work with awesome team!"

in Singapore

I have been working at Smove for more than a year

Pros

- Fast-paced and exciting, with many new ideas in place - Management are also motivating and concerned about the people in the company, and has a genuine interest in building a strong and positive culture - Opportunity to learn and grow as an individual, and everyone is very humble and willing to help. - Working environment is positive, friendly and casual. It feels like a family here. - Flexible working hours, and a great work-life balance

Cons

As with most growing companies, the volatility of the business may be uncomfortable for some people who seek stability and structure.

Advice to Management

Continue to walk the talk and bring ideas to life!

Smove2018-10-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Less fluff more facts please."

I have been working at Smove

Pros

Amazing people. I work alongside people I call my friends & family.

Cons

Executive Leadership team. - No transparency when it comes to decision making - Detached from the rest of the company - Does not practice any of our company’s value - Easily bamboozled by fluff (do we really need a coach? If yes, what’s his ROI?) - Inexperience COO with no real contributions to profitability (OKR measures superficial steps with no number attached to it.)

Advice to Management

Listen to the good people around you.Motivational books with lots of buzz words haven’t gotten us to our goals. Stop being bamboozled by fluff and start looking at data.

Smove2019-12-02

"People are great, management not so much."

I worked at Smove full-time

Pros

You cannot find a better set of people to work with. There are a lot of hardworking individuals in all departments who don't just put their heart into the work but with a smile on their face too.

Cons

Management team recently have reneged on their words a lot. A recent retrenchment exercise left the a lot of people reeling and questioning how they have come to this decision. Not a lot of clarity was given, and questions were met with vague roundabout answers, and remarks that the teams should be providing solutions instead of asking too many questions.

Advice to Management

Put the company values in place instead of leaving them up for show and tell. Show some accountability for business decisions.

Smove2019-11-06

Discover more reviews about Smove.