SnapEngage - Puts team first | Glassdoor
  1. "Puts team first"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

I have been working at SnapEngage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast, forward moving, and highly functional team Passionate people and leaders who (really) care The product has purpose, helping people connect across industries, helping patients get faster healthcare, helping users leverage products better Great downtown location - particularly if you prefer to bus There's a respect for work-life balance without sacrificing excellence We represent some number (17?)... different nationalities, international presence creates a very unique feel and culture

Cons

While the location is awesome, the Boulder office space/building is a little rough around the edges (The Berlin space, however, is great) The market is huge and bottomless market but with a lot of competitors. Standing out is a challenge Bootstrapped *can also be considered a pro, honestly* but it means that resources are treated carefully and sometimes harder to come by

Advice to Management

Keep it up, but don't be afraid to invest where it matters!

SnapEngage2019-09-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Hidden gem ready for what's next"

I have been working at SnapEngage full-time for less than a year

Pros

**Customer funded and profitable *Thousands of customers *Work life balance - work from home 2 days a week, sabbaticals, pet friendly, etc. *Above average benefits - annual international company retreat, free healthcare option, 401K with match, etc. *Engaged team excited to take the company to the next level. *Leadership team recognizes when something isn't working... and then changes it. *Transparent - they... share details other companies would not share (such as the details behind their profit sharing program). *Nice but direct - they don't hire jerks. If they mistakenly do, they make the change quickly.

Cons

*A few Negative Nellies are given too much of a microphone, which can sometimes impact other teams.

Advice to Management

*Accelerate investment in innovation and distribution. *Continue to invest in people's growth.

SnapEngage2019-06-18

"It feels like a high school club - the bad kind"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at SnapEngage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/Life Balance is pretty on point but more companies are gearing that way anyway, so it's a pro in the way a paycheck is a pro, you kinda hope its there.

Cons

Everything else? People are dropping like flies. Those that are still there are eyeing their way out. They are bleeding money. They once had a fun and cool project but then they fell so far behind the times and trends they don't know what to do anymore. There is nothing in the product that is redeeming it from others. The leadership does not seem to know how to run a company. Ten years old and it still feels... like a struggling startup. If the founders love you, you're paid well. If not, your pay is not competitive to other companies in the area. This company is losing employees it's basically become a joke... and the people they're currently trying to hire are an even bigger joke. If I were looking for a position, I would stay far away from this company until they can learn how to function as a company (yes, the reviews from 2 years ago are still accurate).

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves and hire new people who are not so toxic, fake and unqualified.

SnapEngage2019-05-31

SnapEngage Response

June 10, 2019Director of Talent

Thank you for your feedback! While we're glad to hear that you felt ample work-life balance with us, it's disappointing that your experience otherwise was less than ideal. We make an investment in all each and every one of our team members and we expect good work in return. All insight into our employees' experiences with us is valuable, however, it's necessary to address some of your points so that those reading your review have another take. Our turnover rate remains well below industry average. We're completely self-funded and profitable. Our approach to salaries is research based and merit driven. SnapEngage invests in research and software for this very purpose. We're extremely proud of the talent that's been brought in. They've shown drive, initiative, and passion and have brought significant value. Thank you for your input and sincerity! I hope this response helps add color to your impressions.

Discover more reviews about SnapEngage.