KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great Company

Apr 19, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely fast-paced and innovative, demonstrating incredible potential for growth. Great community and all A-players.

Cons

Potential for getting overwhelmed with work and losing some work/life balance

Be the first to find this review helpful

VP People

Great to hear, thank you!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Changes are coming

Oct 13, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tremendous culture with leadership who cares about the success of its people. This is a great place to make money and grow.

Cons

None currently, although I have contacts that tell me the incoming CRO did not change the culture at his former company for the better. It turned into a very politically driven, zero-trust (behind closed doors) type of organization. Many there have said that’s a hire they wish they could have back because it changed the tone with which everyone went about achieving success in their roles.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

VP People

Thank you for your great ratings and feedback! Like you, across the company the leadership is proud of the exceptional culture we have built, and wary of losing this as we grow. We are committed across the board to protecting in line with our values it as we continue to scale!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Join this Rocketship 🚀

Aug 11, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is going places with a really talented team and a product users love. The percent of people here who are A-team players is amazing. True sense that everyone gets on board with projects, challenges etc. One team one dream mindset of rockstar people.

Cons

It is fast paced and most work happens on Slack so it can be a lot to keep up with, but really nothing different from hyper growth tech startups.

2 people found this review helpful

VP People

Hello and thank you for your kind review! Couldn't agree more on our level of talent, our team stuns us and raises the bar every single day. Absolutely agree on the challenges of both pace and asynchronous working - both the joy and challenge of global hypergrowth startups!

Discover more reviews about Snyk.