Soccer Shots - Positive and Fun Work Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Positive and Fun Work Environment"

Current Employee - Program Coordinator

I have been working at Soccer Shots full-time

Pros

Positive/fun environment, great experience, leadership development offered through different trainings

Cons

If you are looking for advancement, this is not the best opportunity unless you are a coach wanting to join the office team.

Soccer Shots2019-11-12
  1. "Genuine and Great to Work For"

Current Employee - Coach in Austin, TX

I have been working at Soccer Shots part-time for less than a year

Pros

The curriculum for sessions integrates both character development and player development which is essential for young athletes. All you have to do as a coach is put in the time to learn the curriculum and love being around kids and the job will feel natural after a month or so. Personally, I had a great HR and DOC who helped me with any questions I had with the onboarding process and were very thorough with... instructions on how Soccer Shots runs. It's a great company to work for, especially if you love soccer and want to see young athletes prosper.

Cons

No complaints on my end.

Soccer Shots2019-12-05
  2. "Coached children’s soccer sessions"

Former Employee - Coach

I worked at Soccer Shots part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Flexible hours - Efficient training process - A lot of fun - Great coaches/employees

Cons

- Very independent (often coach alone) so if you prefer to work with others, it may not be best for you - Pay could be better, but certainly isn’t the worst - Gas money from driving place to place adds up if you coach at multiple locations!

Soccer Shots2019-11-22

Discover more reviews about Soccer Shots.