Sodexo - Patients and Residents are the heart of everything we do at Sodexo Health Care | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo

"Patients and Residents are the heart of everything we do at Sodexo Health Care"

Current Employee - Senior Director, Human Resources in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Senior Director, Human Resources in Nashville, TN

Pros

I have worked for Sodexo for 25 years and would not consider any other contract management company. Our Patient and Resident experience drives how we view our work in the Health Care and Seniors divisions. The work culture makes the difference in how we approach business, always striving to make the Patient and Resident the heart of everything we do.

Cons

Sometimes our company is "siloed" which makes it difficult to make changes.

Advice to Management

Embrace the concept of making all experiences memorable for each and every employee, patient, resident, and guest.

Other Employee Reviews for Sodexo

"Work for a company that provides unlimited growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Gaithersburg, MD

Pros

Unlimited career growth and opportunities

Cons

Contract Management is a difficult environment to work in.

Advice to Management

We are making significant progress with diversity but would still like to see more women in senior level positions.

2. "Not the place to be."

Former Employee - Manager in Bloomington, IL
    Former Employee - Manager in Bloomington, IL

Pros

The job is a good place to start for most employees, and there are always positions available for those who are actually interested.

Cons

The hours are long and hard, employee turnover in the location I was at was high, specifically because the locations were staffed mainly by students. For this reason, it became necessary, often, to work in their place. Management structure was impossible to negotiate, and often left little power in my own hands.

Advice to Management

Develop a better strategy for management of the entire Sodexo holdings on the college campus. Plan better ways and elucidate better the responsibilities of all of the management positions, so that nobody steps on each others' toes, and so that management of each food service unit is better run.