Sodexo - A great place to work and have a great time! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo

"A great place to work and have a great time!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Sodexo part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the employees that worked along side myself, it was a busy, fun experience. You were allowed to choose when you worked and had a flexiblie schedule if you couldnt work assinged job dates.

Cons

At times our checks would be off, if you didnt keep a conscious eye you would never see any reimbursement. When you did bring it up to management the would eventually fix, but you had to keep on them about it.

Other Employee Reviews for Sodexo

1. "Symbiotic Relationship"

Current Employee - Retail Manager in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Retail Manager in Allentown, PA

I have been working at Sodexo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Benefit and 401k packages. No more working every weekend and until 2 AM. Excellent systems that aid in the daily operations of the unit. The in-unit managers are very knowledgeable.

Cons

The compensation system when you are a current employee and you want to advance is not pro-employee at all. You are better off leaving the company and coming back.

Advice to Management

When you are going to roll out company wide systems please make sure they are fully operational and are unit friendly from the beginning.

"Upper Management and V.P.'s"

Current Employee - Cook in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Cook in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Sodexo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I can't think of any "PROS" for working for this company.

Cons

These people, since taking over the site, seems to find fault in everything that the employees that are not actually SODEXO employees. SODEXO Management and the executive chef always blame the employees and take no blame when things don't go right! They are, in this reviewers opinion trying to force those workers that are not SODEXO workers out, so they can replace the workers with SODEXO workers, instead of the workers that were grandfatherd in at the location.

Advice to Management

Learn that there is a line between criticism and BADGERING. BADGERING is a crime, and employees might contact a lawyer, and file charges.