Softchoice - So-So | Glassdoor

"So-So"

Former Employee - Computer Guy in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Computer Guy in Seattle, WA

I worked at Softchoice full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good People to work with. Beer cart fridays!!!

Cons

Freakin dogs allowed at work, also employees in Seattle office dressed and acted like it was first job out of college or one of their first jobs, not a professional workplace where people dress nicely.

Advice to Management

Dress like you are the boss.

Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice

"Not a good place to work."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Softchoice full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beer Cart Fridays. Benefits start on day 1.

Cons

Management doesn't care about your development. There's absolutely no training for new employees. They expect you to sell every single thing on earth. Hours are terrible. They treat Inside Sales Reps like dogs.

"Softchoice Wins Award"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Softchoice full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Softchoice cares is a great program that possitively effects the lives of people around the world.

Cons

Each year a number of companies have a third party company survey their employees to determine how much they like working there. A few years ago, employees responses rated us as one of the top places to work. Early 2012, they conducted the survey again, however Softchoice is now rated in the lower 25% of places to work. One of the most negative responses were in relation to a basic distrust of and lack of confidence in senior leadership. One of the senior leadership team members flew around the company to conduct round table discussions with employees. One of the most hilarious moments was when an employee asked an honest question, having only been at Softchoice for a short while. This employee wanted to know if we just resell product that other companies make, what makes us different than other organizations that resell. This leader appeared to be caught offguard and responded, "uh, we like to think that we do things better." This is "leadership" at Softchoice :).