Softsol - A honest and fair company with Long term prospects | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Softsol

"A honest and fair company with Long term prospects"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Softsol full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good size company, Fair in practices, established name in managed services, proven track record for quality software development and a valuable partner in building IT and business solutions

Cons

Better than other companies I have worked at, but still room for improvements!

Advice to Management

More social's at company should help to keep the employees connected and informed on direction company's headed to . This should also help them talk about the company at the client sites = more business opportunities!!

Other Employee Reviews for Softsol

"Best thing I ever did - Leave Softsol"

Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA

I worked at Softsol full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Not one that I can think of. I am not complaining because I did badly there and was fired. I was actually did a lot of sales and was totally unrewarded for ll the hard work that I put in. I finally gave up and left. They even wanted me to come back.

Cons

Almost too many to list here. Anyway here goes - They do not trust their employees. The middle management do not know what they are doing. They are there because they are "yes" men to the CEO. If you do not agree with Him (however stupid his idea is) you will not be promoted or maybe even fired. Hard work and expertise hve no value here.

Advice to Management

Learn to trust employees. Stop micro managing. Advice to middle management - Stop kissing the CEO's .....He doesn't know anything. Typical case of Emperor and his clothes (lack of it)

2. "good good good good good good"

Pros

infrastructure, building , training, help employees with work, good salary , space for innovation , helping collegues, career growth , team building activities, training to fresher

Cons

could not find any cons in this company they are doing good and best of luck for there future but cafeteria should be good