Sogeti - A innovative and welcoming company, which balances being a trailblazer in it's field with a welcoming environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

"A innovative and welcoming company, which balances being a trailblazer in it's field with a welcoming environment."

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A stirling and well rounded training facility, combined with support from all area's of senior managment gave me both the skills and the confidence to progress and succeed. Within 4- months of joining the company I had been sent on 4 training courses as well as having spent considerable time with each of the sector heads. Additionally, It is great to be part of a leading company with such a respectable presence in the market and a real emphasis on remaining there.

Cons

Whist the social aspect of the company more than furfills expectations, it would be nice to have more of an orientation towards team building days and sports teams. However, that said I know plans are in place to start a company football team.

Advice to Management

Please continue to take the time to interact with new staff. This interaction provides both a welcoming aspect whilst making you feel valued and enthusiastic about work.

Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti

1. "A great start to my internship at Sogeti UK"

Pros

The staff have been very friendly in my opening weeks at Sogeti and have made me feel very welcome. It's very much a 'just ask' culture if you have any questions or if you need any additional information. Overall I feel people are making an effort to make my time here enjoyable.

Cons

No complaints overall. The intranet can be difficult to navigate sometimes.

2. "new HR team is useless"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good benefits, good brand, nice colleagues. excellent training courses

Cons

bad new HR team at sogeti UK, long bench time, need to pay back training fees if leave within a year after the training

Advice to Management

Change the HR team!