SolarCity - Best company I've worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

"Best company I've worked for!"

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SolarCity values their employees and their abilities. They strive to hire people not only for their talent but for their potential as well. It is a place where employees can continue to grow professionally and are recognized for what they can contribute. Everyone's ideas are important and always taken into consideration. SolarCity strongly encourages career growth and often promotes from within. It's a true team environment!

Cons

There are no "cons" in working for SolarCity. I am thrilled to be a part of such a dynamic, growing team!

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing! You are on the path to great success! It's no wonder SolarCity is #1 in the industry.

Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity

1. "A seriously great place to work!!"

Pros

This is a feel good kind of company that's helping to bring affordable solar to the masses. The people are friendly, helpful and willing to share their knowledge. I feel very fortunate to work here!

Cons

There's a snack supply in every break room, I don't know if that's necessarily a con but some might think so.

2. "One panel at a time!"

I have been working at SolarCity full-time

Pros

Fast paced work environment with a company that empowers employees and fosters a team oriented environment. A strong culture embodied by a group of people that truly believe they are making the world a better place one solar panel at a time.

Cons

Any rapidly growing company faces hurdles. Environments like this are a true opportunity to expand abilities and gain valuable experience.