SolarCity - Amazing, fun, exciting and changing the World! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

"Amazing, fun, exciting and changing the World!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is so fantastic to work with - very much a team environment! Wonderful, supportive leadership. Great place to work!

Cons

No complaints or concerns at this time!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! It's refreshing to see leadership so involved with their employees. It's not easy to do when you are growing so fast - but that's why it really speaks to why SolarCity is such a great place to work! AMAZING!

Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity

"Innovative"

Current Employee - Director in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Think of a place where you are surrounded by creative and supportive people who all have the same goal in mind (changing the world) add to that a well-planned and pleasant office environment set up more like a think tank than an office and remind them weekly that we are the only obstacles to the warming planet who’s success can be calculated on a daily basis. Then inspire them with industry leaders that have no limits to their imagination, energy and belief in you and that will look a lot like SolarCity.

Cons

If you don’t like change and in particular growth and being out in front, this might not be the place for you. This is a place where ideas become reality and sometimes snow ball into actual products that get mounted on a customer’s house. Employees here don’t stick to traditional schedules, they work on their projects as if it’s a master piece and when they share it with us we treat them as respected artists. We work hard, we celebrate and we play as often as we possibly can.

Advice to Management

Never foret that the innovative spirits you hired brought us to this point and although we need your leadership to steer this starship, trust that we can still blow your mind once or twice a week.

2. "It is a great and exciting experience to work for the leader in the Solar industry."

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is like running your own business with a great support team.

Cons

The company is growing very fast however that means lots of changes.

Advice to Management

Customer first in all areas.