Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

You will be treated like a number if you do actual work instead of management

Aug 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is reasonable. Care about safety (remote work friendly). Deep and extensive industry experience. The CEO is level headed, relatable and competent.

Cons

Too many surprise layoffs. They give you very short notice for massive changes to your role. Lack of stability due to major changes to roles due to massive in-shoring efforts. I have had 4 different managers in a short time. I don't get enough time to get to know my colleagues since human resources are shuffled constantly. Feeling stress due to the lack of stability in the company org structure. Overly focused on in-shoring employees from countries with low cost of living. If you like being a manager of foreign, remote workers, you will excel. However, if you enjoy doing engineering work, your role will eventually be replaced by someone working from Mexico. Company is having lots of friction due to integrating all the acquired companies and products into a cohesive platform. Can't get access to the codebases that I needed to do a more effective job due to role/product/team segmentation. Work-life balance will be impacted for the majority of employees for the foreseeable future.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company

Aug 25, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for.

Cons

Don’t accept dr notes, no raises

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Untrustworthy.

Sep 28, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Westlake, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

During my time at Solera, I've met and made a lot of great friends. Really good people involved in the business.

Cons

Lack of direction and honesty has turned away many great people. I've been an AE for 2 years and Solera has taught me a lot about sales etc. Management is very reactive but not proactive. Many of my suggestions were read by management and never followed up with. Lack of product investment has a lot of the clientele upset and turning to competitors for better more reliable products. My Biggest complaint while working at Solera would have to be the blatant lies and lack of transparency. Our quota was raised twice in the last 9 months with management saying we'd have more products to sell. However, when selling these products, there's a lack of infrastructure to implement them, we get questioned by management when trying to sell them, and no valuable product training was ever received. Literally spent days by myself not selling, training myself on these products because no one on the sales floor knew anything about them. Best of luck to those who apply.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Solera.