Soliant Consulting - Soliant's a great company to work for if you want to expand your knowledge and work with clients. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Consulting

"Soliant's a great company to work for if you want to expand your knowledge and work with clients."

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Mateo, CA
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Soliant Consulting as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

- Really great management team. I personally work directly with one of the C-level executives, and I find him really approachable.
- Great perks. I know the Bay Area is rife with tech companies that cater well to their employees, but I think Soliant really makes sure the employees are taken care of - really good work/life balance.
- No politics really, which is something I personally appreciate.

I think someone who would really like working for Soliant would be someone who is passionate about their work. It seems that individuality is also appreciated, so there's kind of a fun mix of personalities in the office.

Cons

I personally don't work with clients; i just work internally. But I think that you would have to really like working with clients as a developer, or it just wouldn't be a good fit for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Consulting

"Go to Learn, Leave to Advance"

Current Employee - Applications Developer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Applications Developer in Chicago, IL

Pros

Ability to Learn
    Ethical, involved management

Cons

Inability to Advance, Strict Segmentation between planners and coders leaves nowhere to go, lots of bad plans and bad estimates

Advice to Management

Hire less non-tech employees

2. "Efficient, enjoyable and level-appropriate recruiting process"

Pros

Recognized my talent and moved very quickly through the process. The type of people I was talking to and the kind of questions they asked were appropriate to the level I was seeking. It was pretty indicative of the kind of person they were looking for and in turn for me to guage my interest and fit for the same. Even during the negotiation phase pretty open to hearing my thoughts and limitations and trying to find win-wins. Very consultative and courteous process all along.

Cons

None that I can mention. But somehow glassdoor wants me to fill in 20 words so trying hard to say something when i don't have much to say I this section.

Advice to Management

Keep the emphasis on work-life balance during recruiting conversations. Pulls only the right people in. Continue the interview process like it was for me.