Soliant Health - Soliant creates a learning environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

"Soliant creates a learning environment"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

Pros

Soliant creates a fun yet professional work environment. At Soliant we work hard but we also play hard. There is a strong belief in work life balance.

Cons

It’s a major corporation and with out focus one could get left behind; however management has a tremendous amount of training designed to prevent that from happening.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job. I have worked for other major corporations in the past and have never felt as comfortable as I do with Soliant. It's a wonderful place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health

1. "Soliant Health is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

Pros

Soliant Health is a great place to work. From the Management to the continued learning there are so many reasons most enjoy working here! We have weekly team training lead by upper level management. We also have a "Success Express" program that cultures and assist in the development and learning process of all new employees. All managers are extremely approachable and friendly. Once a month there is a company outing such as bowling, kickball, and golfing, it is a chance to leave early and go and casually enjoy something together outside of the office. Overall, this is a very comfortable and outgoing environment. The salary is fair with the understanding that compensation is where you will grow. It’s nice knowing you have control of your own pay and if you want a raise, work hard and it will happen. I strongly suggest Soliant Health to anyone looking to further their career and grow in the business world.

Cons

Starting off can be a little difficult simply because I was learning a new field and was a little overwhelmed. Training, however, is very helpful.

Advice to Management

Feedback is great maybe more individual meeting would be nice. Overall GREAT management, some of the best I've seen.

2. "I like that if there is an issue with case load, housing or timesheets I can reach a person and not just a voicemail."

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

Pros

I do believed the everyone really cares about what they do an want to do a good job.

Cons

Speaking with payroll at times is difficult.

Advice to Management

Hire additional staff in payroll to help out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.