Soliant Health - A solid company but a little disappointed when they failed to follow up. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

"A solid company but a little disappointed when they failed to follow up."

Former Contractor - Pharmacy in Hackensack, NJ
Former Contractor - Pharmacy in Hackensack, NJ

I worked at Soliant Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

A very good company if they have open projects. I worked for them in a couple different pharmacies. They were very helpful when they had contracts. I really enjoyed the projects I worked on with them.

Cons

When work slowed down on their end they just didn't call me and wouldn't return my calls. It was frustrating when I was expecting work and suddenly couldn't get in touch with them.

Advice to Management

It would be nice If I could have been contacted when no work could be found.

Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health

1. "Very positive - Successful company with a continued track record for growth while caring about their employees"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Lots of training / stress sharpening of the saw!
    Unlimited potential for income with commission structure ( no caps)
    provide us recruiters with resources and tthe technology we need to be successful
    Upper management lead with integrity and reward fairly
    Organize sports and social events outside of office
    Participate in giving back to the community

Cons

Benefits are good but more expensive than last year
    Sales/marketing environment so if you get off to slow start, its hard to succeed

Advice to Management

Dont let up on the training - even experienced salespeople need to be reminded of the fundamentals.

2. "It is a very fast-paced position with a lot of opportunity to learn, but there is a lot of sales pressure."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

Pros

Lots of training initially, followed by a lot of freedom with higher management readily available to step in when needed. Additionally, the people are incredibly friendly there and enthusiastic for the most part.

Cons

They have set expectations sales wise. If they are not met, then you are gone. Other disadvantages depend on which 'team' you get placed in. The success that what you'll be doing each day really depends on which group your hired into (Schools, Locums, Nursing, Medical Coding, etc.). Likewise, there are various 'pods' within each group, and if your group is successful, then you are too. It helps to be in the know, if that makes sense.

Advice to Management

The Leadership is good - they are encouraging and available. When you are first hired, they take a lot of time to train you, but the expectancy is that once you are trained, that you must hit the ground running and make a lot of deals very quickly. It's sink are swim.