Soliant Health - "A Leading Healthcare Company" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

""A Leading Healthcare Company""

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are many healthcare firms to work for today but Soliant is clearly the leader. I have worked for several in past years and I can say without reservation this is the finest overall. The training is second to none that is avaliable to help the new trainee to start from a strong base. Furthermore the seasoned veteran can also pick up new tid bits to make their desk be more successful. There is weekly training for the entire company that gives new insights to our business as well as taking the time to refresh and revisit the basics of our business on a regular basis.

Cons

The Drive. 20 miles from home to office takes me from 50 minutes up to 80 minutes on rare instances. But that is Atlanta traffic for you. On occasion you must deal with client candidate situations that can become tense and can cause you to loose focus of the big picture. If you can keep the broad view in focus you can work thru any issue that arrises.

Advice to Management

Whenever possible it is always encouraging to see promotions from within. I would encourage management to encourage its employees to bring ideas to the forefront and recognize those folks who do so. There could very well be an idea inside of an employee that when tested and polished could be the next cutting edge program in the healthcare industry.

Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health

1. "best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company offers a positive work environment, a chance to earn a lot of commission and healthy activities outside of work. People in the office are usually friendly, energetic, and upbeat. Soliant provides unlimited coffee and soda at no charge for employees. Soliant hosts annual events for employees such as bowling, golf, kickball, cycling, 5 mile run, and more. Participation is optional if you do not like an activity. The annual December holiday-brunch-party features delicious food, gift exchanges, and company choir for entertainment. The company hires a lot of recent college graduates and has office-wide training sessions twice weekly. They stay on top of market trends and are a leader in healthcare staffing.

Cons

The work can be very challenging and require a lot of determination, mental toughness, delayed gratification, and willingness to succeed. However, sometimes your luck at getting with the right group and having a split partner on sales plays a greater role on who succeeds.

2. "Great culture but fast-paced environment"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is often a reason why people stay. The organizational structure is very flat for a growing company with great people in great location. The culture is highly relational with approachable management and open communication.

Cons

Training for new hires is one of Soliant's greatest challenges due to it's fast-paced environment. If you are not an assertive person when trying to learn from others, the first several months may be very difficult.

Advice to Management

As the company goes through its growing pains, it will be important to pay attention to small details; and continue to foster a culture where feedback is welcomed.