Soliant Health - Great company with solid people and approachable leadership | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Soliant Health

"Great company with solid people and approachable leadership"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clear cut processes and goals. Equal opportunity to succeed and grow your own business with sales and recruiting. Friendly teams of people and David's leadership is always upbeat and positive. Training is excellent and the tools are at our disposal to use such as great database and record keeping. In-house credential team is very good also. There is a spirit of competition, but not a spirit of greedy grabbing of other's candidates.

Cons

Most managers are really past recruiters who did well in the business and started with Soliant years ago. So, they understand the culture of the company. The downside is that while they may know recruiting, not all are the best at managing the work flow and people. I liken it to a great carpenter who may not be a great building project manager. But, they've earned their wings from the ground floor up. As the company grows, it will be interesting to see whether this model changes out of necessity toward a more professional management model.

Advice to Management

Continue to cast the vision to the employees for success and the reach-ability of the goals.

Other Employee Reviews for Soliant Health

"Supreme Company"

Current Contractor - Sign Language Interpreter in Killeen, TX
    Current Contractor - Sign Language Interpreter in Killeen, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

This is my second year working for Soliant Health. I am a sign language interpreter in the educational setting. Everyone that I interact with at Soliant has been absolutely outstanding! From placing me in the part of the country that I prefer to work to assisting me in a smooth transitional move.

The recruiter I work with, Stefani, is very professional. She always responds to my emails or phone calls in a timely fashion. If she doesn't know the answer to a question of mine she ALWAYS finds it. Beth in housing has been amazing to work with in setting me up in housing. I've been very pleased with my living situations.

I feel that the salary is pretty comparable maybe slightly higher for the SLI scale.

Cons

The only drawbacks I feel that I would like to see changed are to continue health insurance during the summer. That is always a hard transition to lose my health coverage. Also, when I am off for school holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving my Per diem is reduced down. The last drawback is the company will not absorb the expenses for moving up front. They are willing to reimburse after two weeks of work. I do understand that is because of problems in the past they had to change their policy.

Advice to Management

Offer continued health coverage for SLI over the summer.

"Stellar company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Having worked for Soliant over 15 years, I could share many aspects of the company that have led to my continued employment. However, the leadership of President David Alexander stands out as the single most contributing factor of the company’s success.

David is a man of impeccable character. He not only sets high expectations for his employees, but holds himself personally accountable to the same standards. His expectation of results, accompanied with his genuine interest in the lives of his staff, has led to the establishment of a performance culture where employees strive to do their best because of their personal pride in their job, and their desire to support the vision and mission set forth by David.

Although there have many changes with the company over the years, David has remained consistent in his commitment to servant leadership. Not only does he wholeheartedly support his staff, he also serves others through various charities every year.

At Soliant, strong work ethic does not go unnoticed. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Company morale remains high. Seemingly small things, like providing free drinks, offer additional incentives for employees to strive to do their best, as they feel appreciated.
    Professional development and training is of the highest quality, and results in improving employee effectiveness.

Success at Soliant is dependent upon an employee’s willingness to support the company vision and personal motivation and dedication to the job.

Cons

The growth of a company may lead to changes in policies and procedures.
     With a home office in New York and corporate expectations funneling down to
     subsidiaries, maintaining individual company policies and procedures
     becomes a challenge. As the home office generalizes policies and
     procedures to fit all subsidiaries, lines blur between an individual
     company’s traditional dos and don’ts. The result can be a home office’s
     tendency to remain neutral leading to a culture of political correctness,
     rather than allowing individual subsidiaries to keep personal identities.
     My concern is we will become too politically correct and lose focus of
     the founding principles that made us the company we are today.

Advice to Management

Soliant’s success is a direct result of the consistency in the core values
     and principles modeled for years by President David Alexander. My
     suggestion is we remain true to the values and principles, and committed to
     the mission and vision in which the company was founded resulting in our
     current success.