Solugenix Corporation - good | Glassdoor

"good"

I worked at Solugenix Corporation full-time

Pros

its best for people looking for non-voice and day shift

Cons

i dont have any downsides to say about solugenix

Other Employee Reviews for Solugenix Corporation

1. "Great Place to Work"

Pros

Solugenix was a great place to work. The corporate structure allowed for solid growth. However the company that hired us to consult made it difficult to properly do my job.

Cons

Depending on the hiring firm, consulting with Solugenix could be difficult. No fault to Solugenix, just the nature of the business

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work, create more opportunities in more geographic areas. Expand the technologies you work with.

2. "Great culture, great people"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

I worked at Solugenix Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some great people here at solugenix. Everyone cares about their work and do their best to get the job done. It's an agile environment where things constantly shift, but very few companies can shift focus and still complete the task at hand. This company puts in 110% with limited resources, but what makes this place thrive are the people who work here. My direct report VP is the hardest working women I've ever met and is often in the thick of things alongside everyone, understanding the business and needs.

Cons

If you need strong structure this is not the place for you. It's consulting, so you have to learn as you go with little guidance and pray you don't make any mistakes. Benefits are not the best although I hear things are changing for the better.

Advice to Management

Balance the workload of management and continue to get new business with clients that treat you like a partner.

Solugenix Corporation Response

Jun 8, 2017 – HR

Thank you so much for your positive comments! The areas you noted, Work/Life Balance, Culture & Values, Career Opportunities, Comp and Benefits, and Senior Management are those where we continuously... More