Solution Design Group - There is not be a better place to work! | Glassdoor
  1. "There is not be a better place to work!"

I have been working at Solution Design Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Awesome people! Caring and trustworthy management.

Cons

If there are any, I haven't been able to identify them.

Solution Design Group2018-12-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work, people at SDG make you feel valued"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at Solution Design Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You gain a good sense of belonging (which is hard to do for a consulting company) as a result of the fact that you are valued. Company functions, community outreach, resource management all make you feel like you are part of something truly special. Been here for almost 13 years and have really valued my experience. Looking forward to many more years.

Cons

Nothing to add for cons

Solution Design Group2019-04-30
    2. "The BEST work experience I've ever had!"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at Solution Design Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros about working at sdg! Everyone works hard to provide a great work experience and it shows. They have core values and try to always do what is right by them. We are also an ESOP and 100% owned by our employees and that means that everyone has a reason to do their best and give 200%. I've had a better work/life balance here and everyone seems to always be checking on me to see how I am doing, in...

Cons

Not really a con. BUT - there are so many fun and cool things to be a part of that sometimes I feel overwhelmed.

Advice to Management

I'm being really picky here. While the ESOP is a great benefit, I would like to see the 401k match come back (even though I understand why we suspended it to start the ESOP). I would like to hear more business information at the company meetings and I would like to see them be a little more concise.

Solution Design Group2019-04-12

Solution Design Group Response

May 1, 2019Digital Marketing Lead

Thank you for the great feedback! We love hearing that you are enjoying your work experience and value your coworkers. As you now know, we announced at our last company meeting that we are bringing back the 401k match for 2020.

Discover more reviews about Solution Design Group.