1. "Small Company with Huge Turnout"

5.0
    Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at SolutionSoft Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company environment: I generally don't like small company, but there is a great family vibe here so it feels like a second home to me. Also work is pretty demanding and challenging; it keeps a lot of us on our toes.

Cons

-Small company so when one leaves for PTO there is generally a shift in culture.

Continue reading

SolutionSoft Systems Response

August 3, 2017Marketing Associate

We are glad that you had a great experience working at Solution-Soft! Thanks for the review.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A large company that feels like a start-up (in a good way)"

5.0
    Former Intern - Marketing Specialist in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at SolutionSoft Systems for more than a year

Pros

- Transparency (you work closely with the President and CEO) - Your ideas are considered and encouraged and often times will be implemented - Since the company was founded by a husband and wife team, there's a family aspect to the culture that is welcoming and caring - Free Food Fridays

Cons

- Since the office is quite small, you may find yourself wearing many different hats to finish your work; if you're looking for a more strict work environment you might not enjoy yourself

SolutionSoft Systems Response

August 3, 2017Marketing Associate

We enjoy collaborating with our employees and making Solution-Soft a dynamic environment to work in. And of course, who doesn't love Free Food Fridays? Thanks for the review!

"Small family oriented company that is a leader in date and time testing tools, data storage and file transfer software"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at SolutionSoft Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Provides a casual work environment with management who is sympathetic to the demands of being a working parent or caregiver. This company recognizes it's employee's success and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.

Cons

Some upper management struggle with English and can be difficult to understand.

Discover more reviews about SolutionSoft Systems.