SolutionStream - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, competitive pay, fun environment, learning opportunities, great management, Best job I have ever had, plan to be here a long time. You feel like people care about you and want to keep you around. Never had lay offs. Lots of opportunities to work on different applications.

Cons

Sometimes clients rather you work at their offices so you may be placed at a different location instead of the main office.

Other Employee Reviews for SolutionStream

"Awesome company, great opportunities!"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

Pros

Custom software development is a challenging and rewarding industry if you have the tools, support and leadership. SolutionStream absolutely has it. Having sold for several technology firms prior, I can attest that the work is hard, your expected to deliver, but the company gives you all the tools and support to do so. Their reputation in the community is also very high.

Cons

The only challenge is that you actually have nothing to sell ;) But that's also a benefit, you get to see clients dreams go from concept to reality. Many of the systems we've built started on nothing but a concept on a napkin to multi-million dollar firms.

Advice to Management

Expanding operations is the next step. With the talent we have and the results we garner, SolutionStream can truly become a software powerhouse.

"Family friendly and flexible, but a bit of a mess"

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Solution Stream is very supportive of flexible schedules and remote work to allow employees to make their families a priority.
    Getting paid for hours over 40 is awesome!
    Interesting projects and getting to work with some of the newest technologies

Cons

If you are working Staff Aug, there is a feeling of real disconnect from the rest of the company.
    There is a complete lack of set process in the sales and development process which often leads to the sales dept making promises that development cant deliver on. On bigger projects, management doesnt have a clear path for how to manage the project.
    No long term career path
    Compensation is mediocre and other than PTO, benefits are too.

Advice to Management

Figure out a way to make Staff Aug employees feel more engaged
    Give me a reason to stay here long term
    Make the mid level management team more meaningful
    Develop some solid process so there is consistency in Solution Stream managed projects.