SolutionStream - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SolutionStream

"Great company to work for!"

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time

Pros

Highly-talented and experienced group of people who have proven ability to deliver fabulous custom software. They are also a lot of fun to work with. Working with many clients, you have the opportunity to develop a breadth of experience that you can't get working for one company.

Cons

If you do not like consulting (often switching from one client to another), then this may not be for you.

Other Employee Reviews for SolutionStream

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at SolutionStream full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, competitive pay, fun environment, learning opportunities, great management, Best job I have ever had, plan to be here a long time. You feel like people care about you and want to keep you around. Never had lay offs. Lots of opportunities to work on different applications.

Cons

Sometimes clients rather you work at their offices so you may be placed at a different location instead of the main office.

"Awesome company, great opportunities!"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

Pros

Custom software development is a challenging and rewarding industry if you have the tools, support and leadership. SolutionStream absolutely has it. Having sold for several technology firms prior, I can attest that the work is hard, your expected to deliver, but the company gives you all the tools and support to do so. Their reputation in the community is also very high.

Cons

The only challenge is that you actually have nothing to sell ;) But that's also a benefit, you get to see clients dreams go from concept to reality. Many of the systems we've built started on nothing but a concept on a napkin to multi-million dollar firms.

Advice to Management

Expanding operations is the next step. With the talent we have and the results we garner, SolutionStream can truly become a software powerhouse.