Solutionary - Incompetency at all levels | Glassdoor

"Incompetency at all levels"

I worked at Solutionary full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

If you are fresh out of college the interview process is ridiculously easy and they will hire anybody for the most part. It is an OK place to start your IT security carrier. Work/life balance is actually pretty good.

Cons

Incompetency at all levels including the management and the executive teams. You will find an incredible amount of lying, unprofessional, and generally terrible people if you work here. The pay is sub-par for the job, and the job is awful. Please if you have any experience in the field or a decent education in cyber security stay away from this company. This is not a place to grow a career, it's a place to find a job...

Advice to Management

Stop treating your employees like lesser human beings. Stop lying, gain at least a small bit of professionalism, and stop making wild clams about how things will get better.

Solutionary2016-06-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best job I ever"

Current Employee - Cyber Security Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Solutionary full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Plan to stay and hopefully grow within the environment, as it grows and develops with the rest of the NTT sister companies. The majority of shift management is respectful and great to deal with each day.

Cons

People complain about a lack of free drinks, and other silly things. Managers complain about people complaining. Complainers complain about complaining complainers. Additional Information: Sadly some of the community is a bit toxic, but some of what comes off as anger is passion.

Advice to Management

Cyber Kill Chain is a useful model, but it does not need its own paragraph. We didn't develop it, it is not helping us market anything. Calling it an "Attack Step/Phase" is more open ended. and can be specified in/under the "potential impact".

Solutionary2016-07-09
  2. "UX Designer II"

I worked at Solutionary full-time

Pros

Nice location in Omaha, strong support from NTT.

Cons

I have no cons to share. I worked remotely.

Solutionary2017-06-10

Discover more reviews about Solutionary.