Solutionary - Not the place to be | Glassdoor

"Not the place to be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Solutionary full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

ActiveGuard will be the platform that wins in the integration with NTT. Solutionary is now a global company and that allows for more opportunities for growth.

Cons

Since the integration started there is a lot of red tape; it's not as easy to get to senior management as it once was. Employees were promised jobs would not be eliminated but that hasn't been the case. The legacy management team has almost no say in what goes on due to the amount of red tape in place since the integration. There is a lot of uncertainty and many people are uneasy about what the future will hold. Many...

Advice to Management

The new management should confer with legacy management and understand the uneasiness of employees. They should also slow the change down and not do it overnight.

Solutionary2016-09-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best job I ever"

Current Employee - Cyber Security Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Solutionary full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Plan to stay and hopefully grow within the environment, as it grows and develops with the rest of the NTT sister companies. The majority of shift management is respectful and great to deal with each day.

Cons

People complain about a lack of free drinks, and other silly things. Managers complain about people complaining. Complainers complain about complaining complainers. Additional Information: Sadly some of the community is a bit toxic, but some of what comes off as anger is passion.

Advice to Management

Cyber Kill Chain is a useful model, but it does not need its own paragraph. We didn't develop it, it is not helping us market anything. Calling it an "Attack Step/Phase" is more open ended. and can be specified in/under the "potential impact".

Solutionary2016-07-09
  2. "UX Designer II"

I worked at Solutionary full-time

Pros

Nice location in Omaha, strong support from NTT.

Cons

I have no cons to share. I worked remotely.

Solutionary2017-06-10

Discover more reviews about Solutionary.