Solutionary - Growing Industry!!! | Glassdoor

"Growing Industry!!!"

Current Employee - Information Security Analyst in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Information Security Analyst in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Solutionary (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing industry that really knows how to take care of their customers. It's a very refreshing Customer First company! I haven't experienced this in a company before.

Cons

It's a growing company, might have to work extra hours per week but it's exciting! I am proud to work here. I have worked at other companies that are not as close knit as Solutionary.

Advice to Management

Great visionary leadership! I learn something every day from my manager and co workers. I am very proud to work here.

Other Employee Reviews for Solutionary

"Growing like wildfire!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

I have been working at Solutionary full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Solutionary is the only pure-play MSSP in the industry and ranked as a leader in the 2012 MSSP Magic Quadrant. They know security, it's their only focus. If you're looking for a great place to work with a forecasted 20-30% increase in employee count, over the next year, Solutionary is the place. And, with the expected increase in employee count, they'll be plenty of opportunity for advancement. I've been with the company for about 5 years and appreciate the leadership and dedication of all teammates.

Cons

None at this time - so busy; hanging in there!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and steering the company down the path of success. You've successfully done it many times over!

"Hard work and dedication = opportuntities for advancement"

Current Employee - Network Administrator in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Network Administrator in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Solutionary full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced which gives someone plenty of opportuniites for experience, it also allows you to stay busy as well as be challenged. I like the fact that there are a lot of veterans working here, it shows that the company respects the military (in my opinion) and our country. I've read some of the other posts on this site about our management and it made me wonder, this company just in the time I've been there has grown quite a bit, from what I've seen we've nearly doubled the past 2 1/2 years and our ratings within the industry seem to have been continually improving, etc., so with that being said, to me (and I have zero executive experience, never even owned and ran my own lemonade stand growing up) it sure does seem our executives have been doing the right things to build and grow this company, that is unless somehow in todays business world and market we're just the luckiest SOB's around which I don't think is really plausible. So, with that being said, we have had tremendous growth and in our industry our ratings have done nothing but improve, so that would mean they're doing a darn good job. More pro's, they pay seems to be very competitive, though all of us always seem to want more, benefits are good too. Lastly, the title of this review is dedication and hard work = opportunities for advancement, here if you do work hard and are dedicated, it really does seem to get noticed and is rewarded. Also, we are VERY customer/client focused which I've always liked.

Cons

Some of the departments could try to work more effeciently together, also instead of having separate vacation and sick days (which you lose if you dont' get sick and use them) have PTO days isntead.

Advice to Management

Since I've never owned and ran a lemondade stand therefore I don't know what it takes to grow and run a company, I'd have to say continue what you are doing as it apparently/obviously is working looking at how much we've grown, especially in todays economony!