Solutionreach - Great Company Great People | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Solutionreach

"Great Company Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a company that provides a lot of possibilities to advance. I have only worked here for 8 months and have already had to opportunity to advance two separate times. The management is always looking for people who are willing to go the extra mile. If you are motivated and willing to work and learn you will see growth. I have had opportunities to grow as well as branch into other fields and travel, even though that is not my job description they have given me chances to prove myself and advance. The leaders are willing to get to know you as a person and teach you one on one.

Cons

As with any company that is seeing so much success there are always changes. I do not see this as a con, but being willing to learn new things and adapt each day is a must!

Advice to Management

Keep it up. I have been very happy since I got this job. I have enjoyed the individual help and advice. I love that you are aware of my future goals and are willing to help push me in that direction.

Other Employee Reviews for Solutionreach

"Family-focused company, exciting projects in Engineering, overall great place to work."

Current Employee - Software Developer in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Lehi, UT

Pros

A CTO that really cares about his engineers and taking care of them.
    Fun work environment, great co-workers.
    Daily ping pong matches.

Cons

Transparency for top-level management decisions could be increased.
    Too much free soda results in a belly ache.

Advice to Management

Periodic memo or Q&A from management (CEO, CFO, CTO) to employees on the state of the company, especially during times of change.

2. "Amazing...simply put, SolutionReach is the best company I've ever worked for."

Current Employee - Extended Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Extended Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Solutionreach full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. The Executive Staff and the entire company are real people that are doing everything they can to help each other succeed!
    2. The Product, simply put, the best on the market for what we do! As an Extended Sales Representative all I can say is the product really sells itself, Dr.'s and offices that see everything that we do, usually have a hard time saying No...
    3 The amazing culture of this company, family friendly, success driven, ahead of the curve thinking, that pretty much sums it up.

I truly can not say enough about how much of a blessing SolutionReach has been with regard to my personal life. I went from working a job with a very large, Corporate America company, that just about everyone hated, but hey it was stable...to being able to enjoy my job, my life and regain some of the things I was missing in life. I truly can't say enough about how awesome this company has been for myself and my wife and kids.

Cons

It is performance driven, I don't know if that's really a con, but hey, it'd be nice to be able to collect a paycheck and NOT have to perform, but this is the real world...good luck finding that ANYWHERE!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The path that you've set for the company truly is amazing and I'm ecstatic to be part of it for a long time to come!