Sonora Quest Laboratories - I love the culture at SQL. We live our values, and positively affect patient's lives everyday. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

"I love the culture at SQL. We live our values, and positively affect patient's lives everyday."

Pros

Sonora Quest has great benefits, leadership training, community service focus, quality awards, Six Sigma focus, and is all accross the state. I feel so lucky to work here. We are growing in a tough economy, something not most Arizona companies can say.

Cons

It is hard to find downsides. The company has had mandatory PTO, but they did this to preserve jobs. Some of the IT systems need to be improved as well.

Advice to Management

Thank you for offering leadership training. This has helped me in my job. Please keep listening to the employees for more great ideas. Good job on getting the Ethics awards.

Other Employee Reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

1. "Why work at Sonora Quest"

Pros

They are an organization that has a clear goal and vision that could be reflected in their day to day activities

Cons

They are not adept to change. Many of the mid level management practices are those carried over from old business ways. They are not interested in revolutionizing their structure

Advice to Management

Take advantage of the young and innovative talent that is coming your way. Incorporate it with old and proven methodologies to increase employee satisfaction and organizational profitability

2. "Phlebotomy"

Former Intern - Phlebotomist in Tucson, AZ
    Former Intern - Phlebotomist in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Sonora Quest Laboratories as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great attitude and hard workers.

Cons

none and everything is perfectly good.