Sonora Quest Laboratories - Politicians. | Glassdoor

"Politicians."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time

Pros

If you're a poor employee, you'll have a job there forever. It doesn't matter how much your co-workers make an official complaint.

Cons

They pretend to be giving you a raise and a promotion with a new "title" and little pay raise but in reality they are just saying a lot of money by always sending hourly workers home right and their forty hours and keeping except employees for fourteen hours extra every week for you to finish the work yourself. Yet they promote team work?? Please!

Advice to Management

Quit being politicians.
All the good qualities you claim to be that you advertise, none of your phlebotomists agree with it. I bet the senior leadership group loves it though.
Maybe you should take a reality look at the bottom of your food chain.

Other Employee Reviews for Sonora Quest Laboratories

1. "I have had a wonderful experience working for this company."

Current Employee - Cytogeneticist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Cytogeneticist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, Family friendly, great benefits, wonderful people to work for. Our Supervisors are great, very understanding, flexible, willing to work with you. Try to make it a great work environment. Very professional. Very Nice people. Yearly bonus & Raise.

Cons

There are not very many cons. Sonora Quest is a great place to work. We didn't get raises last year, but they gave us all a bonus instead. It was to be expected with the economy.

2. "Certification Bias"

Current Employee - Medical Technician I in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Medical Technician I in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Sonora Quest Laboratories full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Immediate leadership has been more than aggreable on changing schedules, finding accomodations and otherwise promoting a stron work/life balance.

Cons

Individuals with a number of years of experience without a certification are looked over for promotions and advancement opportunities.

Advice to Management

Colleges and Universities all over the country are eliminating Medical Technology programs from their carricula. With a majority of techs nearing retirement age, it is time to lift the restrictions of certification requirements for employment and advancement opportunities.