Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company you grow with

Mar 26, 2018 - Sales Manager in Rostov-na-Donu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working here for a few months. From the first working day I had to start learning a huge volume of information as Soshace has very strict approach to the level of professional training of its employees. So you can be sure that you work hand in hand with professionals of the business. The management always encourages me in my ideas and supports me should I have any difficulties. Decent salary. Gives you the opportunity to communicate with interesting people from many countries and the constantly practice your English. I enjoy the fact that I work from home and still feel a full member of a friendly team.

Cons

Since the company is relatively young and is constantly in search of workflow optimization, it is often necessary to be able to switch from one task to another and, in general, be a very multitasking employee. In addition, due to the fact that the company works with many countries and with almost all time zones, sometimes you need to continue communicating with customers outside of office hours, though the CEO doesn't force anybody to do it.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for an informative feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Good for gaining connections

Aug 30, 2021 - Full Stack Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Can get good connections to multiple international companies - Good rates - Good staff and HR process

Cons

- Sometimes payment was late

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Soshace.