"Comfort and profit"

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Rostov-na-Donu

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Remote work. - No strict requirements on schedule. - Wide choice of good projects. - Technology stack is based on modern frameworks = new experience and professional growth. - Rates higher than average in Russia. - Many financial and organizational questions may be resolved by managers. - English practice is a natural bonus Overall conditions are great for ex-freelancers who are used to work on outsourcing. If you have some experience with foreign customers then Soshace may become the next step of your professional career.

Cons

- Time tracker may be uncomfortable for developers who used to work without it. - Requires some additional unpaid activities to manage your business (taxes, documents). Interviews with potential clients also take time. - No paid vacations. - Some work processes are not regulated by Soshace and must be negotiated directly with clients. Hence comfort of work may vary on different projects depending on client's requirements. (This "con" may even become "pro" if you have good contact with customer and able to negotiate for optimized work process and most comfortable schedule)

Continue reading
    Soshace2018-05-01

July 19, 2018Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a great feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

"Company that makes remote dev work easy"

Current Employee - Javascript Developer

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

Soshace2019-04-18

July 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

"Company of professionals"

Current Contractor - N/A in Yerevan

I have been working at Soshace for more than 5 years

Pros

Highly professional, kind and supportive team.

Cons

I didn't see any disadvantages

Soshace2020-03-04

March 6, 2020HR Lead

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Discover more reviews about Soshace.