Employee Review

1. 5.0

Comfort and profit

May 1, 2018 - Full Stack Developer in Rostov-na-Donu
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work. - No strict requirements on schedule. - Wide choice of good projects. - Technology stack is based on modern frameworks = new experience and professional growth. - Rates higher than average in Russia. - Many financial and organizational questions may be resolved by managers. - English practice is a natural bonus Overall conditions are great for ex-freelancers who are used to work on outsourcing. If you have some experience with foreign customers then Soshace may become the next step of your professional career.

Cons

- Time tracker may be uncomfortable for developers who used to work without it. - Requires some additional unpaid activities to manage your business (taxes, documents). Interviews with potential clients also take time. - No paid vacations. - Some work processes are not regulated by Soshace and must be negotiated directly with clients. Hence comfort of work may vary on different projects depending on client's requirements. (This "con" may even become "pro" if you have good contact with customer and able to negotiate for optimized work process and most comfortable schedule)

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a great feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really nice place to work

Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack Devoleper
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

Discover more reviews about Soshace.