KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Comfort and profit

May 1, 2018 - Full Stack Developer in Rostov-na-Donu
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work. - No strict requirements on schedule. - Wide choice of good projects. - Technology stack is based on modern frameworks = new experience and professional growth. - Rates higher than average in Russia. - Many financial and organizational questions may be resolved by managers. - English practice is a natural bonus Overall conditions are great for ex-freelancers who are used to work on outsourcing. If you have some experience with foreign customers then Soshace may become the next step of your professional career.

Cons

- Time tracker may be uncomfortable for developers who used to work without it. - Requires some additional unpaid activities to manage your business (taxes, documents). Interviews with potential clients also take time. - No paid vacations. - Some work processes are not regulated by Soshace and must be negotiated directly with clients. Hence comfort of work may vary on different projects depending on client's requirements. (This "con" may even become "pro" if you have good contact with customer and able to negotiate for optimized work process and most comfortable schedule)

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a great feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Good for gaining connections

Aug 30, 2021 - Full Stack Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Can get good connections to multiple international companies - Good rates - Good staff and HR process

Cons

- Sometimes payment was late

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Soshace.

Soshace Photos