Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with nice working conditions

Jul 14, 2018 - Senior Software Engineer in Kaliningrad
    Business Outlook

Pros

- remote job - flexible schedule - full time and part time - good opportunity to grow - best salary - challenging tasks

Cons

If you are searching for career, may be it's better to search another company, but here you can get professional growth and cool projects in portfolio.

3 people found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a great feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Really nice place to work

Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack Devoleper
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

Discover more reviews about Soshace.